The Best Streaming Software!
VIVO Rent A Car - Your car rental
Върни се   Digital TV Forums - БЪЛГАРСКИЯТ ФОРУМ ЗА ЦИФРОВА ТЕЛЕВИЗИЯ > Цифрови приемници - Техническа информация, Ревюта и Презентации > Цифрови САТЕЛИТНИ Приемници [DVB-S, DVB-S2] > IP BOX инфо

Отговори

Контрол над темата Начин на разглеждане
Стар 18-05-2009
Sharp987 Sharp987 не е на линия
Потребител

Дата на присъединяване: Mar 2009
Благодари: 749
Получил благодарност:
2,657 пъти в 884 поста
Сваляния: 126
Ъплоуди: 113
По подразбиране Enigma2 Release 0.4.0 mini2

Enigma2 Release 0.4.0 mini2
Cuberevo mini - Ipbox 900

release 0.4.0:
- fixed boot image that was not shown every time on every TV
- revert back to python 2.5, now you can use all enigma2 plugins for dreambox receivers wich do not have sources available and wich uses only python files
- fixed DHCP, now is working by network menu configuration
- added the option to enable DHCP also with nfs-server to load enigma2 (just change the kernel loading bootargs)
- fixed the overheading bug on date/time that caused to have always a wrong time/date
- fixed tuxtxt crashes and outputs management
- fixed the bug that causes Timezones outside of Europe not to work, always reverts back to GMT time. All times over 3+ GMT and under GMT did not work.
- spdif audio output on ipbox91hd/cuberevo250hd
- fixed subtitles on dreamtv-hd skin
- fixed aspect ratio: Pan&Scan and Pillar box settings reversed
- fixed menu selection options that were not selectable, like 8MHz bandwith selection, or many fec options
- fixed skin HD
- updated skin HD
- enabled ntfs as module
- patch for white subtitles (i don't know if this is usefull or not, but i thought it's better to have a
white subtitle with black background, just more viewable)
- fixed EPG button (now you can choose wich kind of epg list to view)
- fixed deep standby broken since 0.3.3 (do not forget to delete all wakeup timers from dgstation firmware, because if you forget it,
then the box will restart automatically!)
- added a Satellites configuration with all sat positions (if you think there's something missed you can still add yourself configuration files)
- added a Terrestrial configuration to support almost all Europe providers (inserted general europe voice,
obiously i can't add a provider for each one on the worl, so just update the file if you need a specific provider)
- fixed some other channels scan bugs
- fixed menu Network test on the "link connection" voice
- fixed positioner menu crashes
- MediaPlayer Bug with a gsod on NoneType error using subtitles
- fixed rotor using diseqc
- reboot of enigma2 now should works good
- completed the kernel version p0041 adaption
- improved a bit CI cams manager
- fixed many memory bugs that caused the player to crash (let me know if you find more bugs on playing multimedia files)
- ipkg support, as soon as sifteam will have a download for ipk files you will be able to download them from the browse plugin menu
- added by default the file /var/etc/rcS_user.sh that is called on boot, so if you want to add any kind of command to be executed on start
just put them in this file
- patch for North American satellites (let me know if you find any kind of bugs)

ATTENTION:
if you are a NA user, do not forget to change in the "/etc/init.d/rcS" file this value:
insmod $MODDIR/stmfb.ko display0=1280x720-32@50:12M:PAL:YUV:RGB;

into:
insmod $MODDIR/stmfb.ko display0=1280x720-32@60:12M:NTSC:YUV:RGB;

This is needed to let you see the boot image and to have a full working display on TV.

Ok that's all, i know there are some other bugs to be fixed, but i think there were a lot of improvement in this version and
i'm working to some new drivers so i think before using the new drivers we should test all these improvements and then see if something could be better or not.

HTML код:
http://www.turboupload.com/pl3kub9vboh4/release_040_cuberevo-mini2.tar.gz.html
Sponsored Links
VIVO Rent A Car  Вземи своят Vu+ сега!  SatPlus
Отговори

Съобщения от Devil M
VIVO Rent A Car  

Тагове
enigma2, mini2, release

Активни потребители разглеждащи тази тема в момента: 1 (0 членове и 1 гости)

Контрол над темата
Начин на разглеждане

Подобни теми
Тема Започнал темата Форум Отговори Последно мнение
Имиджи за ДМ800 - newnigma2-release-dm800-v2.4.zip Sharp987 DREAMBOX 34 17-12-2010 14:22
Gemini Release 5.1 (DM500HD/DM800/DM8000) сантабанта DREAMBOX 0 23-07-2010 16:49
NewCS 1.20 Release Candidate 13 thunderstorm6 Емулатори 0 14-09-2009 10:54
E2 SifTeam Release 0.4.2 Цец0 IPBOX 0 28-05-2009 23:51
Enigma2 Release 0.4.0 for 9000HD Цец0 IPBOX 0 18-05-2009 01:09

Всички времена са във формат GMT +3. Часът е 11:57.

DTV-BG Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.